Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Vance-Granville Community College.
In order to foster an organizational culture of quality, cooperation and engagement, VGCC seeks to recruit and hire exceptional employees. VGCC faculty and staff members are dedicated to our mission of educating, inspiring and supporting a diverse community of learners to achieve professional and personal success. If you have a passion for serving students and your community, consider a career at VGCC.
Vance-Granville Community College, one of the 58 institutions of the North Carolina Community College System, is the local source for higher education and training in Vance, Granville, Franklin and Warren counties, north of the Research Triangle. Established in 1969, VGCC today serves students at four campuses (one in each county of the service area) and online. The college offers more than 40 curriculum programs, occupational certifications, continuing education, adult education, customized training for employers, and the first two years of a four-year degree. Students hail primarily from the college’s official four-county service area and include both recent high school graduates and older adults returning to education to start new careers or gain additional skills. VGCC also operates four early college high schools in partnership with local school systems.
VGCC employs a talented group of instructors and staff who are committed to continuous improvement and to individually assisting all students in meeting their academic and career goals.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend